Are you looking for ongoing training for your employees to improve interdepartmental communications?
Your representatives would benefit greatly from a more scientific training in order to optimize exchanges with their cosmeticians, beauticians or estheticians?
Our different training modules will help you reach your goals!
Price on request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Journey to the center of the skin
Complete skin biology:
- Focus on pigmentation
- What is cellulite?
- Stretch marks
Most Common Skin Diseases
- Rosacea (couperose)
- Allergic skin
- Pigment Disorder
Aging due to age, sun and regeneration methods
- Skin biology of aging skin
- Sun protection (filters) and actinic aging processes
- UVA-induced pathologies
- Review of methods to stimulate and improve skin regeneration
Types of skin in combination with the bases of the formulation
- Definitions and descriptions of different types of skin
- The galenic of cosmetic products
- Scenario exercises
- Questions about specific products of your choice
- 1, 2, 3 - Burn skin
- Hair Problems
- Children and babys
- Impacts of chemotherapy on the skin
- Others (on request)