Are you an esthetician or other health professional looking to stand out in a very competitive and ever-changing marketplace?
Lydia Gauthier Dermocosmetologist can assist you in your growth and in achieving your new career goals. Through our training modules tailored to your needs and an exclusive opportunity to consult with an expert in dermopharmacy and cosmetology, we will make sure to answer all your questions.
Rates are available on request by contacting us at email@example.com
Description of the 4 modules included in the lessons:
Journey to the Center of the Skin
Complete skin biology:
- Focus on pigmentation
- What is cellulite?
- Stretch marks
Most Common Skin Diseases
- Shingles (also known as Zona)
- Rosacea (couperose)
- Allergic skin
- Pigment Disorder
Aging due to Age, Sun and Regeneration Methods
- Biology of aging skin
- Sun protection (filters) and actinic aging processes
- UVA-induced pathologies
- Review of methods to stimulate and improve skin regeneration
Types of Skin in Combination with the Bases of the Formulation
- Definitions and descriptions of different types of skin
- The galenic of cosmetic products
- Situation simulations
- Questions about your choice of specific products